COVID-19 Virtual Rapid Antigen Testing
For each test, a virtual appointment is available with our technicians to help you administer your test and generate a result report. See instructions below.
Collection Method: Shallow Nasal
Format: Cassette (1 kit = 1 test)
Time to result: 15 minutes
Expiry: Valid for up to 1 year from purchase date
Save on bulk orders: 25$ off on kits of 5. 100$ off on kits of 10.
Shipping: Free standard shipping on 5 kit and 10 kit options!
****Please note all orders are fulfilled via Canada Post. WE CANNOT OFFER REFUNDS DUE TO SHIPPING DELAYS****. Please order at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time to ensure your order arrives on time.
Returns and Exchanges: Please note once the order is placed, there are no refunds or exchanges. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
SELF-SWAB RAPID ANTIGEN TEST KITS
Includes virtual technician-guided appointment and result report.
All you need is the kit and an internet connection!
1. Book your virtual self-swab appointment with our technician in line with the arrival/collection of your kits and your testing date needs. Look for the BOOK NOW button that correlates to your place of residence at the bottom of this page. When booking an appointment, please book 1 appointment and submit a unique intake form for each person being tested. If no appointments are available, look to the bottom of the booking page and click on “Can’t find a time” so that we can help book you in.
2. Upon finalizing your virtual appointment, you will receive an email recapping your appointment date and time. This email will include a link to virtually connect with our technician
3. On the day of your appointment, access the virtual appointment link that was emailed to you
4. At the start of your appointment, the technician will request you to present the following items via webcam: a piece of valid government photo ID and your online purchase confirmation/in-store receipt
5. The technician will guide you on how to self-test and observe the result.
6. You will then be emailed a result report. We encourage you to print the result report as well as have it on your electronic device
7. These kits are not valid for in person appointments. If you wish to book an in-person COVID testing appointment at one of our sites across Canada, please visit and book here